Monday, September 14, 2009

Black and White


I love the pictures of winter with trees haunting the serene atmosphere of a house in the background. Though, frankly speaking I would hate it in real world but I like to draw it for some reason. I tried my hand at it using just a pencil I think I need to work on vertical depth in pictures as one of my friend suggested was lacking in this picture of mine. So after the scene was done I realized I am horrible at drawing the base of the trees, they looked like X-Rays so I cropped the picture and adjusted the contrast to get the picture. I guess I like it now ;)

Aks

3 comments:

  1. Babe jus cant believe it.. u hav sketchd sooooo awesum,,, I mean it ths is tooo gud ...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. do not deprive yourself.. this one is really beautiful... your sketching skills are really good i tell you this not to make you feel happy or content.. but i telling you coz this is what i really feel about it

    ReplyDelete